The Natomas Schools Foundation Board of Directors consists primarily of community members, but bylaws set aside five seats for Natomas Unified School District officials: The superintendent, chief financial officer, assistant superintendent for educational services, an elementary school principal, and a secondary school principal.
The Board meets from 7:30-9 a.m. on the third Thursday of each month at the NUSD Ed Center, 1901 Arena Blvd.
Current Natomas Schools Foundation Board Members:
- Sonia Mercado, President
- Monty Maxwell, Vice President
- William Young, CBO/Deputy Superintendent, Treasurer
- Chris Evans, Superintendent
- Shea Borges, Assistant Superintendent
- Scott Pitts, NHS Principal
- H.K. Allen, Community Member
- Danielle Marshall, Community Member
- Jon Lindo, Community Member
- Mariana Corona Sabeniano, Community Member
- Brenda Borge, Community Member
- Elena Quintero, Community Member