Revised on April 3, 2020
The Natomas Schools Foundation (NSF) is proud to announce its annual scholarship program. In 2020 the NSF will be offering scholarships to students who attend high school in the Natomas Unified School District. We are offering multiple scholarships of $1,000 each for current high school seniors and multiple scholarships of $500.
- Attend high school in the Natomas Unified School District;
- 50 hours or more of volunteer/community service, and/or formal employment, and/or service to school through a formal club or organization during the last two years;
- Three (3) letters of reference from any of the following: counselor, teacher, coach, employer, volunteer leader, religious leader and/or neighbor;
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher;
- Transcripts whether official or unofficial;
- Short essay of 300-500 words describing what you learned from volunteer or employment experiences and how you think those lessons will help you in the future.
Applications are extended to Monday, April 27, 2020. Applications can be submitted electronically to Mariana Sabeniano at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards can be used towards educational expenses in accredited four-year or two- year colleges or in a trade school. More information including application can be found below.